Optical Table Simulator Premiere!
|[10/12/2016]||Optical Table Simulator!|
Something that started as a few day experiment but took many years to complete as a mature application. Now made public!
What is it?
Silverlight based 2D optical table simulator modeling various optical phenomena. A very precise, advanced and flexible optics editor with fast ray tracing engine.
What can I use it for?
- For education
- For experimentation, physics learning.
- For graphics design of cool ray tracing effects
- For fun!
Try it yourself, it is completely free. Please let me know if you like it.
You can also create and submit your projects and share with others.
Go to the Optical Table Simulator
* Silverlight 5 is required therefore using Internet Explorer is highly recommended.
Palabra 2.0 with many improvements is available for download!
|[5/2/2015]||Improved Palabra 2.0|
Recently I became a frequent user of my own Palabra as am I going to go to Japan and I need to refresh my Japanese
language skills. While using it I found a few bugs or irritating behaviours. I also redesigned the popup screen to get a nice look.
The application is more mature now and better adjusted for Windows 7. Possibly Windows 8 as well, but I since I am not a big fan
of this new OS I haven’t tested it there. Therefore if you find any issues please let me know.
The latest version is available in Palabra section
Feel free to use it. I would be happy to get you feedback or any lessons you created and wish to share with others.
See available lessons in Palabra resources section
|[1/31/2012]||A few improvements to AsfBin|
New version - 184.108.40.2064 of AsfBin is out!
What's in this version?
- Improved precision of resulting file duration when joining many files together.
- Added support for UTF-8 text files when importing markers, scripts and attributes.
With this improvement any languages like e.g. Japanese, Arabic can be used when adding
markers, scripts or when setting file attributes.
- AsfBin can fix files that were having incorrect entries in the metadata
object preventing it from playing by major video players.
The latest 220.127.116.114 AsfBin command line tool can be found as usually here
The window version is going to be released shortly.
|[12/11/2011]||After 9 years of silence - New SubCreator is out!!!|
Finally great news not only for hardcore users.
SubCreator version 1.4 is ready for downloads!
As planned this is an updated version of SubCreator with lots of improvements and fixes.
These are amongst others:
- Improved movie playback. Now playing through DirectShow Enhanced Video Renderer as default.
- Added MPL2 subtitle format support.
- Easy to use installer added.
- Help system converted to a HTML help to make it working under Windows 7.
- Improved visual appearance of the main application window.
- Lots of bug fixes around processing subtitles and general functionality.
More on new version of SubCreator can be found in the SubCreator section